This competition is for people of any age, but probably best suited for young children. (Preschool to year 6)
To have your newsletter featured on our website, submit your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org by the end of September 2020.
‘Galmington & Comeytrowe News’ would like you to design and create a newsletter!
(To print the document: print on an A4 piece of paper, duplex (double sided) flipped on the short edge… or just press print and hope for the best)
Some suggestions of content you may like to include are:
- Local events
- Local news
- Pretend adverts
- What you like about living in Galmington & Comeytrowe?
- What birds you’ve seen in the local green areas or along the stream?
- *Self portrait
- Drawings of wildlife or flowers you’ve seen
- Drawings of the countryside, green areas or the Galmington stream you like
- What you’re looking forward to do at school when you return
- What you want to do when you’re older
- Things you’ve done that you are proud of
- *Introduce yourself. Write your (first) name vertically down the page and add a descriptive work for each letter
- What is the nicest thing you’ve done for someone
- What is the nicest thing someone has done for you
- Games: quiz, word-search, crossword or other game you’ve invented!
- Complete the brag:
- I am incredible talented at __________.
- I am also very good at __________.
- I’ve gotten so much better at __________.
- People enjoy being around me because I’m so __________.
- I am an expert on __________.
- Lots of people admire how __________ I am.
*(From a safeguarding perspective, please do not include photographs that can be used to identify people; surnames; where you live; contact details etc)